Friday, February 10, 2006

Oh the weather outside will be frightful.....

I received a phone call today from one of our customers. We had run out of one of his medications yesterday and had only given him a few tablets to tide him over until today's order arrived at 3 PM. The gentleman called me about 1 PM inquiring about his drug. I told him that the order wasn't here yet but I would fill the balance of his prescription as soon as it did arrive. I then told him politely that they should have mentioned to him yesterday that the order doesn't usually arrive intil late afternoon. He told me that they did tell him that the order wouldn't be in until 3 but he was concerned that the delivery might not come because of the weather. You see we were expecting a huge snowstorm - ON SATURDAY! So yeah, I can see how Saturday's threatened blizzard might make it impossible to deliver drugs on FRIDAY. You never know just when a blizzard might decide to travel backwards in time to screw up the day before...... What the f*ck is wrong with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home